_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: A new Blog to check out .... regularly

Friday, July 9, 2010

A new Blog to check out .... regularly

One of my favorite magazines (ok so its a cookbook) has a blog now. Do you like Taste of Home? Do you get their "magazine" either by subscription or by picking it up at the store?

When you get a chance - ok so hurry click - love and homemade recipes to check out Taste of Home's blog. I'm really excited because I LOVE some of these many books they have put together. I must have 10 or 15 (or more).

And when I was checking them out --- I noticed on the sidebar quite a few bloggers that I have checked out in the past.

So now I have yet another blog to be checking out on a regular basis (Google Reader is getting to be quite large).

No comments: