_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Birthday Month

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Tupperware Birthday Month

I hope you have seen these on my Tupperware Site, but just in case you have missed it while I was away...

Welcome to Birthday Month at Tupperware!

I hope you will enjoy all the wonderful new things and new colors we have for the season. I know I do!



I just love my Stack Cooker and these sets are at an awesome price.  
If you purchase these from my Tupperware Web Site, I will send you a file of recipes to get you started.  I really love mine - from breakfast to dessert there are all kinds of things you can make with this set!

Today also starts the mid-May brochure that has all kinds of wonderful things as well.

I hope you will stop on over to my site and see what is available - so many wonderful things to make your May and Summer special!

No comments: