_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mexican Chicken Burgers

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mexican Chicken Burgers

Looking for something "different" to make for this Memorial Day weekend celebration?

Check out the Mexican Chicken Burger!  

This is just another one of the wonderful things that you can find at Tupperware.  

Join my team or add yourself to my mailing list on my Tupperware Site and you will get a once monthly newsletter where you can find all kinds of things going on here with Tupperware.


Can't find good ground chicken?  Or are you like me and just love to do it yourself because you will KNOW what is in that ground meat? The Fusion Master is an AWESOME piece and you could get an additional attachment to make fresh squeezed orange or grapefruit juice or lemon/limeade so you know there are no preservatives in there!

I can't wait to try this one ... shhh not going to tell hubby I'm thinking of doing this one.

No comments: