_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Quinoa Breakfast Bowl

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Quinoa Breakfast Bowl

I know that during the warmer months I am always on the go somewhere and usually having to grab and go for breakfast or you know what happens ... fast food breakfast along the way.

When I saw this one .. the light went on.  I can make this the night before - or even 2 days before and be ready for the "mad dash".  



Ingredients:
½ cup fat- free Greek yogurt, any flavor
¼ cup quinoa, cooked
¼ cup fresh berries
½ tbsp. honey

Instructions
Combine ingredients in the Bite On the Go container, seal and store in refrigerator until breakfast, up to two days.

I had gotten one of these Bite On the Go containers to take with me for lunches when I go to work.  I thought some fresh fruit salads would be a nice treat.  Now I have yet another reason to have this great container.

You can pick up this really nice piece, with its own spoon attached to the lid, on my Tupperware Site
Check it out.  It is very affordable AND for every $30 you spend this month you get a ticket into my 30-30-30 prize drawing where you could win a free Tupperware piece from me worth $30!

No comments: