_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Its My Tupperware Birthday Party Party

Monday, May 11, 2015

Its My Tupperware Birthday Party Party


Welcome to my 30-30-30 Tupperware Party! 

Here is how this will work.

For every order of $30 (before shipping or taxes) you submit through my Tupperware Site, I will enter your name into a drawing for Free Tupperware that is valued at $30.00. 

To make it really easy, you can use the link for my May's TupperConnect party.

After you have completed your order, email me with your order number so I can add you to the 30-30-30 board and then I can easily reach out to you when you win! 

I must receive your email by May 27, 2015 so that I can close out the party before Birthday Month closes on Friday May 29th.

I will reply to your email with your ticket information.  
You will receive a free ticket for each $30 order. 

For example if you ordered $60 in product, you receive 2 chances in the drawing, $90 in product will get you 3 chances to win and so on.  

Each board will only have 30 spaces, so you have a good chance that you could be my winner.

I would love to have more than one board filled for this event, so that I can have more than one winner.  I love being able to give away Tupperware this way, so that I can share the wonderful products that we have.

I hope you will join me.
Have a question about a product?  Just ask and I will answer as quickly as possible.

Right now you can order from the Summer Catalog, the Mid-May brochure AND the Birthday Month brochure.

Help me make this a success.  
I'd love to be emailing you that you won a prize as part of my 30-30-30 Tupperware Birthday Month Party.

No comments: