_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's National Homemade Soup Day

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

It's National Homemade Soup Day

That's right.
It's National Homemade Soup Day.  
Did you know that?
I had reminded you back here, with Soups On!

Here in the East, its a wonderful day to be serving / planning on having Soup for lunch or dinner.  And of course Tupperware has the answer with this one.


Chicken Orzo Soup!


Personally I LOVE the Tupperware Pressure Cooker (I use it quite a bit for those quick meals that normally need to be cooked slow all day).  The Quick Chef Pro (and the Power Chef) System is basically in my kitchen at eye level, since I use one of those almost every day!

As always, all of these Tupperware pieces can be picked up on my Tupperware Site.  

Happy Homemade Soup Day!

No comments: