_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Chicken Curry

Friday, February 13, 2015

Chicken Curry

I know we eat a lot of chicken in this house, and I am always looking for other ways to cook it so we don't get "bored" with the same ole same ole.

This one looks good, especially for the cold weather (deep deep down cold) we are having here on the East Coast.


Chicken Curry


I will be trying this one, maybe this coming Sunday, since I think I heard our "high" would be in the single digits and with the wind chill they are talking dangerous numbers (I think I heard -10 to -15 for us in NJ)

I think I have most of the things needed already and of course I have the Tupperware pieces (I really LOVE my Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker), which you can pick up on my Tupperware Site, along with all the other wonderful things Tupperware has! 

No comments: