_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Amazing Tupperware Deals

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Amazing Tupperware Deals

Tupperware announced 2 amazing deals this week & I need to share them! 

  • Check out our Soup & Salad flyer! I love the salad bowl! It's usable all the time! The bowl is 42 cups & perfect for a crowd for salads or chips and more & has a great white seal for on the go! Just $35! 
  • Stack Cooker Special - Our stack cooker is $114, but as a hostess with qualified party, you can get it for $39! Check out my post here for all the details.


But wait, there's more! 
If you join my Tupperware Team 
on Monday or Tuesday (Feb 2-3) 
you can get the stack cooker for FREE

  YES you read that correctly ... 


  •  just by opening your Tupperware account with a $30 plus tax down  payment  ($69 in 60 days or possibly nothing more based on your sales)  you will have a kit worth over $350
  • plus 25-50% discount on sales & samples, 
  • plus $$$$ in your pocket each month in commissions
  • and receive the Tupperware Stack Cooker for free from Tupperware! 


Contact me now to reserve a time slot so we can talk about this awesome deal. 
Share this special deal with your friends & family so you can all learn the biz together and join an wonderful group AND make money having fun! 

If you and I are successful, you could help me earn a trip to Hemingway SC to see the Tupperware Factory!  Which of course I would LOVE ... and of course would share my experience.

Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!  
Hope your team wins ... 
or 
at least you have fun and enjoy the Party!!

No comments: