_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware's Presidents Day Week Sale!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Tupperware's Presidents Day Week Sale!

I just saw this one when my weekly Tupperware Email was released and just HAD to share it, especially since one of the pieces included in the sale hasn't been available for a very long time, but I've been asked about it many times.  You can check out these and so much more on my Tupperware Site.

This is an awesome sales since each piece is on sale for just $12 each.  BUT only for this week!


The Egg Tray Inserts haven't been around for more years than I have been a Tupperware Consultant, but it seems many people remember them because I've been asked about them often.

Well here they are .. for just 1 week ONLY you can get not 1 set but up to 5 sets of these inserts for just $12 each!

The egg trays (1 set of 3) will fit in the Large Snack-Store so if you have one of those, you can use it to hold the egg trays and have an awesome way to share/transport deviled eggs or hard boiled eggs or just eggs in general.  Don't have one of the Large Snack-Stores?  That's right you can get one for just $12 this week!

There is always a Tupperware party going on at my Tupperware Page, (enter your name and email, check no and you can order on the party) so if you are interested in any of these (I know you are - I'm even getting some that I don't have) jump on the party and you could be this month's mystery hostess and get a gift from me ... just cause I can.

But HURRY these great pieces are only available this week (Feb 14 - Feb 20th) before the vintage pieces go back into the vault and the regular Tupperware pieces go back to full price!

No comments: