_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's your Opportunity ....

Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's your Opportunity ....

This one is kind of simple and kind of deep at the same time.



I think I will think of everything as a GIFT.
I could feel sorry for myself, but what will that give me?
Once the tears are finished I will have bloodshot eyes and probably a headache.

I would rather think of the events as an opportunity to grow and not an obstacle to get over or around or keep me from moving forward.
I could think of it as an obstacle so that I would have a "reason" other than me for staying in the same spot and not growing, not moving on.

Yes I think I will think of it as a GIFT.
Yes I will think of it as an OPPORTUNITY.
Look out folks ... 
I AM going to be doing GREAT things 
Because I CAN!



No comments: