_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: You DO deserve your most important dreams

Sunday, February 22, 2015

You DO deserve your most important dreams

Sometimes I think this is my mantra or should be and maybe just maybe it will sink in.

I always seem to worry when good things happen that I've been hoping would happen that something will go wrong.  Or that it will get taken away because I really didn't deserve them ... Notice I didn't say I didn't earn them - because I probably more than likely did because I put my heart and soul into it.  I just don't always think I deserved them.





I find that I am not afraid to pursue them (well most of the time I'm not) I'm just not sure that I deserve them when they finally come to fruition. 

How about you?
Are you afraid to pursue your dreams?

Or do you don't think you deserve them once they happen?

No comments: