_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Breakfast Maker Brownies

Monday, October 20, 2014

Tupperware Breakfast Maker Brownies

Another great reason to pick up the Tupperware Breakfast Maker ....
Not only is it great for Breakfast Eggs/Omelets/French Toast you can even make individual servings of brownies!  Great way to not have too much temptation sitting in your kitchen calling your name.


I may just have to make these tonight ...
you know when the chocolate cravings hit late in the evening ....

Don't forget, you can always check out the Tupperware pieces in my recipes on my Tupperware Site ... where you can shop in your jammies if you want - I won't tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tried your brownies in breakfast maker a couple times now. I cant get them not to over flow or cook. Can you help me?
Kristie
pebbles25_5@yahoo.com

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

Hi Kristie, I can't seem to duplicate what you did to have it overflow. I've done it a few time and have never had it overflow, nor has any of the other consultants I have talked to.

I haven't done this yet, but I am thinking of adding a Tablespoon more flour since mine have always been overly chocolate and gooey ... not that that is necessarily a bad thing

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering if the reason her (Kristie's) brownies are overflowing may have to do with the wattage of the microwave? I would suggest that she tries to lower the power level when she remakes her brownies. This may prevent the brownies from overflowing. Hope that helps. Enjoy.