_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: #CarSunshadeJumboBestForFrontWindshields

Friday, October 17, 2014

#CarSunshadeJumboBestForFrontWindshields

I'm sure you have thought why couldn't someone come up with a good product to protect your car and you from the sun while it is parked in a parking lot.  I know I have tried many over the years, but never really found anything that did the trick.  Most of the time they ended up in the trunk after about a week.

I will admit I was a little surprised when I opened the package I received of the X-Shade Car Sunshades.  I guess it was because it was so light, compact and thin, you had to wonder how this could possibly do what they claim.



I popped open the package to find a nice "sleeve" to keep your sunshade in when its not in use.  Already, I thought that was a bonus.









When I opened the sleeve and took out the Sunshade, I was shocked at how big it was ... it literally covered the front hood of my car!  Now that is a BIG Sunshade.


Putting it in the front windshield is a breeze - it easily conforms to the windshield without having "gaps" where the sun could be coming in.  No clips or ties or flap holders needed.


As you can see, there is room still to expand so if your car is "wider" than mine, you could easily use this one, but if you car is a little "narrower" you can overlap the circular panels even more than I did.


These Sunshades are a solar shield that keeps the car cooler by reflecting the sun away from the car with its reflective metallic surface.  It says that they are made from a premium metallic reflective polyester material that blocks up to 99% of the suns damaging UV rays.



I can see this being a huge benefit in the summer when the sun can turn your car into an oven while it sits in the parking lot.
I can't tell you how many times I have gotten into the car and burned the backs of my legs on the seats (love leather seats but hate that burn) or felt like I had no fingerprints anymore because the steering wheel was "on fire" all because the sun beats into the car.

Because it is so lightweight and folds into its own pouch, I can see this being in your carry on bag when you travel.
Oh and it is really easy to fold up and put back in the pouch - fold in half, twist, tuck in side flaps, slide attached elastic band around the package, squeeze slightly and slip into the pouch.




Yes I did put it back into this pouch in less than 2 minutes ... so it will definitely be easy for anyone to get it back in the pouch to keep it clean and ready for use day after day!



I really wish I had gotten this earlier this year .... like in the Spring, so that I could have used it all Spring and Summer and not just getting to try it out now in the Fall.  But I will say that this little baby will be in my car for years to come, sitting very pretty in my windshield when I'm not in the car.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from OT-Online using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: