_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's the Mid October Tupperware Brochure!!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

It's the Mid October Tupperware Brochure!!

There are some really really FANTASTIC things available in the Mid October Tupperware Brochure available on my Tupperware Site that would be great for the Holidays.




I am LOVING the kids toy ideas and may be picking them up just to keep for when I have grand kids to share them with!  And the little pie slice keepers ... oh yeah I am all over those.  Keep your pie slices fresh and "uncrushed" in a lunch box ... oh yeah.

The pie taker is great - in fact I don't think I have ever seen these for sale.  I did see one that someone had a few years ago who said she had the pie keeper/taker for so many years she couldn't remember when she got it.


And folks the Spaghetti Dispensers are a must have to make your own DIY gifts for teachers or have on hand gifts.  You can make all kinds of things (like Sand Art Brownies, shown at right or Taco Soup) that will store beautifully in your pantry in these and then you will have dessert or lunch/dinner any time with very little fuss.  I have a few for just that reason ... and may be grabbing more for cookie recipes or more!

Don't forget, you can always shop at my Tupperware Site from the comfort of your own home, in your PJs if you want ... Shop now while you are thinking about it.

No comments: