_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Classic Peppermint Bark

Friday, October 24, 2014

Classic Peppermint Bark

Personally I think this is the easiest recipe that has stood the test of time. I know as long as I can remember this has been available around the holidays ..... now you can make it yourself and really look like a super star!



I really think this could be one of the easier recipes that everyone loves around the holidays.

If you have one of Tupperware's Stack Cookers and their Silicon Wonder Mat then this would be a breeze to make but tastes like it took you forever to make!

All of the Tupperware Products noted in this recipe, can be purchased from my Tupperware Site  and you never know, you could end up being my mystery hostess and end up with a few more pieces of Tupperware from me ...

No comments: