_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Strawberry Whip Topping or More

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Strawberry Whip Topping or More

I know this is for Strawberries, but I bet you could use all kinds of fruits for this as well.  Have blueberries or raspberries or blackberries?  I bet those would be awesome too.  I know this is going to be my go to for all kinds of desserts ... no more "whipped in a can" for me now that I have the Whipping Attachment to the Power Chef - takes no time at all for FRESH WHIPPED!




Strawberry Whip
  • ½ cup strawberries, hulled
  • 2 tbsp. granulated or confectioners’ sugar
  • 1 cup heavy cream

Place strawberries in base of Power Chef™, fitted with blade attachment, cover, and process until pureed.
Replace blade with the Whip Accessory attachment. Add remaining ingredients and turn handle until stiff peaks form.

Just want to have "home-made" whipped cream? You can make your own just leaving out the strawberries ... It takes like 20 turns of the handle and its perfect ... YOU would look like a rock star!!
All of the products used in this recipe can be purchased on My Tupperware Site 

1 comment:

Terri Ramsey Beavers said...

Oh yummy! That looks so good, thanks for sharin.