_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mid January Tupperware Sale

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mid January Tupperware Sale


When I saw the Tupperware Mid January Sale Catalog I was stunned. 
There are so many great things ON SALE!

I thought that with the huge Modular Mate Sets on sale through January 11th, that there couldn't be anything else as fabulous as this.  
Well I was wrong.  

They have continued the Modular Mate Party, by putting the individual pieces on a 40% off sale, with the seals available in all three colors, through January 25th.  But if you want those Black Seals (and they are really sharp looking) you better not miss this sale - they're NOT in the Spring Catalog.

And then I opened the Mid January Sale Catalog

Starting January 12th through February 8th,
The Tupperware SmartSteamer is 50% off
That's right it's HALF OFF!

Now if you order through me before midnight, January 25th
AND if your order is at least $80,
I will give you 1 seasoning packet of your choice (chocolate dessert blend not included).

But If your order is at least $100,
I will get you the Smart Meals Recipe Book as my gift to you!
(Email me / Message me so I can call you for your order information)

Below are more of the items on Sale for from January 12th to February 8th.
Or you can view both the Mid month sale brochure and Spring Catalog from my site 
by clicking on the "online catalog" box on right sidebar

Be a great friend and share this with your friends so that they too can benefit from this great sale.
Wouldn't you want them to share with you, if they saw it first?

Thanks!  I know they will be thanking you too.

No comments: