_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: How to define Myself

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How to define Myself


I know that there are times that I struggle to figure out how or where "fit in".
When I stop and think about it I find that it is because I haven't figured out who I am or how I "define" who I am.
When I saw this one I just KNEW it was calling to me to explain.



So tell me, do you think this pretty much spells out HOW to define yourself?

I love this one in total, but I think the best part is:

I do not define myself by how many times I have been knocked down.  
I define myself by how many times I have struggled to my feet.

We ARE stronger than we think and this is one way to realize that.


Nikon Coolpix L810 16MP 26X Optical Zoom Black Digital Camera (Google Affiliate Ad)