_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's a Mid January PARTAYYYYY

Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's a Mid January PARTAYYYYY

You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Online Party! 

I am hosting this Online Party to tell you about all of the great products Tupperware has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life! Please click any of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.


These great products are on sale individually or in sets at 40% off!  Or you can still get the MEGA SET (I love this - you get all sets) at 50% off!



Check out the new Spring catalog for new products or updated product designs!
SmartSteamer is 50% off!
Want to see the benefits, how it works AND some recipes?  Yes I know you do, watch here then don't forget to come back and order from my site

Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. 
My Tupperware Online Party will last until Jan. 24, 2013 (EST). 

If you have any questions, please let me know. 
Or you may visit my My Tupperware Web Site.
 
If your order is $100 or more I will send you the cookbook for the SmartSteamer.   Even more of a reason to pick up the steamer during my party PLUS its on sale at 50% off.  Email me so we can get together (phone calls are great) to get your book with your order.  This offer good through 1/24/13



Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party,
KAT  MELLER

No comments: