_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Theme Party

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Theme Party





I had the privilege to review the Theme Party Planning Checklist from  Sandee Lembke, who has become to be known as the theme party queen.

If you are having a kids party this is the best "guide" for making sure you have everything covered BEFORE the big day.

If you are having any kind of Theme Party, and yes this is possible for adults too, think Super Bowl Parties?  Those are coming up really soon, and those ARE Theme Parties.  The Theme Party Queen has the perfect place to make sure you aren't running out of things during the party and have to leave and miss the "winning" touch down!

Follow Sandee on Facebook.and/or Twitter.  She's even  on Pinterest, that has some FANTASTIC pictures!  I've joined or followed and I have to say I am really glad that I did.  She is so great.  There are so many different theme parties available, I bet you could find one for just about any occasion!

You can get your very own free copy of the  party planning checklist from Sandee too, just by providing your email address, or liking on facebook.  I hope you will enjoy this as much as I have.  I'm thinking that a Super Bowl Party is still possible - all because of The Theme Party Queen!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Terri's Little Haven said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. We have to plan a BDay party for Abby next month, a checklist for my scatter-brain would help things run more smoothly!!

my empty nest said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I miss having parties for my kids. They are both adults now :(