_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Maxine on things to say

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Maxine on things to say

I really love Maxine, just in case you haven't figure this out already.  She just comes up with some of the best things ........... the stuff we all want to say but because we have to be PC (oh wait I already apologized because I'm not PC) we don't say it.  As you can see - I don't have that problem.  I just let it all go.  It took me many years to be able to do that ..... but now



Oh you are still talking?  Then I think you are thinking ........ VERY GOOD.  Keep it up.  Do NOT let others stifle your creativity or your ability to think for yourself.  It is only when we take responsibility for our actions and our thoughts that we are able to excel both as ourselves and as a nation.  IT IS TIME.

No comments: