_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: 500 followers?

Monday, January 30, 2012

500 followers?



I feel like I should be planning on doing something special for when I get to 500 followers, which could actually happen relatively soon.   I mean we only have a little more than 125 to go so I do have a little time to plan, but not too much time.

It seems like a good reason to celebrate, right?  What do you think?

What do you think would be a good way to celebrate?
What would you like to see to celebrate this milestone?

Are you going to be part of my
followers?

2 comments:

Terri's Little Haven said...

Congrats on the 500! Way to go. I'll help you celebrate.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

I still have a little ways to go but getting closer every day. I hope to soon be celebrating that milestone though!