_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Help for my "non-resolution" plans

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Help for my "non-resolution" plans

I have my "plan" in place.  I was working on getting back on track BEFORE everyone starts making their New Year's Resolutions.  But because I am starting this on January 1st, everyone will think this is my New Year's Resolution - which we all know are usually out the window by the end of February.

So because of that and because as I said I was making these plans before January, I am calling this my "Non New Year's Resolution".

I have found some fantastic websites and some wonderful bloggers who are great sources of great recipes that will be used for this very purpose.

Some of them I know you already know about - I've talked about them before as well as looking at their "followers" numbers on their blogs ...... well lets just say I'm not the only one that likes them.

Here is a new one that I've found in the last 3 months or so that have some interesting takes on what you should be eating.  Dinner Evolution.com is really good for finding things you wanted to eat but were afraid it would really derail your progress.

I've been looking at things at this site FaveDiets.com that, as it says, is Everyday Recipes  Made Lighter.  For instance, do you like meals at Cracker Barrel Restaurants or Benihana, Red Lobster or even Wendy's?  They have some of those recipes that will fit into most diets or could be your "treat of the week" without going overboard.

And there are my "old standby" blogs to check out like Lynns Kitchen Adventures, Gina's Skinny Recipes, and TJ's Test Kitchen.

And don't forget those magazine type cookbooks I shared with you before.  Yes I know that 2012 Is going to be MY year.

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

and i want to be right there to join in....thanks