_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Give Me - A Tale of Wyrd and Fae

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Give Me - A Tale of Wyrd and Fae


I just finished the BEST book!   What book you ask?  It was Give Me - A Tale of Wyrd and Fae
by L. K. Rigel.  I had stumbled upon the Facebook page and then website/blog site of the author last week because of a Facebook friend. 

This book is part romance and part adult fairy tale.  It deals with both possession and magic and the never ending belief in a forever love.  It was very well written and just drew you in.  I think some will be a little confused if you try to "analyze" what is going on, but if you just allow the story to take you ........ it will all make sense.   But be forewarned - it will be difficult to put down until you are finished.

It is a romance/love story that crosses to and fro the centuries because of a part fairy/part human woman in the present who becomes the bridge to righting a spell gone wrong.  Yes, I said fairy, but you will also learn of wyrders and fae and spells and love never-ending. 

I have to say that when I first downloaded the book to my Kindle App, I was reading another book, but thought I would get to this one soon.  Well soon was last night.  No I haven't finished the other book, but it was a feeling that I just NEEDED to read Give Me NOW.

I really am glad that I listened to that little "nudging" feeling I had - but of course now I am hooked and have to find the sequel Bride of Fae, that is noted as "coming soon".  I sure hope "soon" really is soon.

No comments: