_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Heart Smart Recipes

Monday, January 16, 2012

Heart Smart Recipes

Do you have Diabetes?
Or are you bordering on Type II Diabetes?
Many of us may be because we have become a very "overweight" society.
Or do you have anyone with Diabetes in your family?

Are you just looking for some really awesome, healthy and delicious recipes that work well whether you have diabetes or not?

One of the reviews I saw for this book pretty much says it all .... (and no I didn't write it)

"If anyone’s struggling with Diabetes, knows someone or just plain wants to cook and eat healthier, this cookbook will be your heaven sent too."  I'm not the only one that thinks this is a fabulous book, it is also highly recommended by accredited online culinary colleges.  I know, it seems that I am drawn to the best things - I'm always following the movers and shakers of the world and you should be too! 


I have found a wonderful place for you to enter to win this exact book AND a 2012 Recipe Calendar.  You need to head on over to Recipe Lion Blog. Giveaway for Heart Smart diabetes kitchen cookbook to enter.  There will be one winner ..... I would really like to be that one BUT if I can't be the winner I would LOVE it to be YOU!

The giveaway begins January 16th, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time and the deadline to enter is January 29nd, 2012, at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time.


Once you have entered, check out some of the great recipes they have available.  I have found some really great meals (and desserts and snacks)  like Quick Chicken and Noodles.  

WHAT are you waiting for?  Get on over to  Recipe Lion and enter!  I just did.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing this opportunity!

Terri's Little Haven said...

Thank you very much for the information and sharing. My dad is a diabetic, I'm the opposite (hypoglycemic).

Terri's Little Haven said...

Thank you very much for the information and sharing. My dad is a diabetic, I'm the opposite (hypoglycemic).

lynette355 said...

Hoping to win...then if so...passing it on to Tammy at Love My 2 Dogs