That is of course if you have gotten the Pressure Cooker from Tupperware.
I LOVE mine.
- 5 sausage links, about 1¼ lbs./565 g
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 15-oz./425 g can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
Place sausage links in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker.
Add all remaining ingredients to base of Pressure Cooker.
Seal and microwave on high power 15 minutes.
Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 8–10 minutes.
Serve on a hoagie roll or over rice, if desired.
If you had already gotten one of the Microwave Pressure Cookers from my Tupperware Site, you could be making these for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend and not heat up the kitchen and not have to worry about being away from the "party".
If you had our Mandoline, you could also cut up the onions and peppers PDQ as well.
Can't wait to make these.
Check out these pieces and so much more on my Tupperware Site to make your meal prep a breeze and keep you in the party.