_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Lemon Raspberry Cake in Minutes

Monday, June 27, 2016

Lemon Raspberry Cake in Minutes

I love the flavors of this cake.
Lemon goes great with so many things, but add some raspberries and I'm in heaven.  And then make it so I can have this any time in less than 30 minutes .. yes you heard me - from gathering the ingredients to cutting/serving in the Tupperware Stack Cooker.  I keep telling you it is super versatile and worth its weight in gold!  Here's another reason I think so.


Yield: 8
Serving Size: 1 piece

Ingredients:

  • 1⅓ cup all-purpose flour
  • ⅔ cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • ¼ tbsp. salt
  • ½ cup canola oil
  • 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
  • 2 tbsp. lemon juice
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • ¼ cup fresh raspberries

Instructions:
  1. Spray ¾-qt. Casserole/Cover with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
  2. Combine all ingredients except raspberries in a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
  3. Pour batter into greased ¾-qt. Casserole/Cover and arrange raspberries on the top. 
  4. Stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes. OR 
  5. If making cake without stacking, microwave on high power 6 minutes.
Not a big fan of raspberries or want to try a different fruit?  I bet blueberries instead of the raspberries would be awesome in here too.

No comments: