_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Happy Father's Day 2016

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day 2016

I just wanted to stop and take a few minutes to wish each and every father among my readers, followers, friends and yes my dad too,  a very 


I know that you are busy, as you always seem to be, but I also know that when your child calls, you will be right there because that is where your heart is.

We sometimes seem to take you for granted, as we go about our day, but honest dad we really don't.  We always seem to be running in 3 different directions at once, always trying to do even more than our best.  
But, you see dad, that is because we want to be like you.  
Yes even your daughters are trying to be just like you, because whether she tells you or not, you are her hero.  





No comments: