_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken Wings

Monday, February 22, 2016

Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken Wings

I saw this one from Tupperware, I thought not bad, you can have your wings for a game, but make them "healthier".  But we aren't big "wing" people so I haven't tried this one yet.   


Ingredients

  • 10–12 chicken wings
  • Zest of 1 lemon
  • 1 tsp. black pepper
  • 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
  • 2 tbsp. baking powder

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
  2. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, I will use the Tupperware Season-serve, seal and shake until wings are coated.
  3. Spread wings out onto baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder® Mat.
  4. Bake 30 minutes or until crispy and internal temperature has reached 165° F.

If you have tried this one, share what you think.  Like I said before, we aren't big "wing" people so I don't know yet ... but I am sure I will try it just to see.  Maybe I can use those little drumettes?? 
Hmmmm that may just have promise.

No comments: