_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Who's life will be changed today

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Who's life will be changed today


I love this reminder.


Some days I just don't want to be "bothered" with people.  I just want to stay in my own little portion of the world and just "be". I like to think we all have those days - that it's not just me.  

But, I think, when things are difficult, the tendency is to stay tucked away, to hide so you don't have to deal with anything or anybody else.  We just don't want to see anyone.  

These are all examples of times when we really NEED to meet people.


We just need to reach out and touch someone.
Maybe it is because YOU need it.
Or maybe its because THEY need it.

Let's go out today and change someone's life today.  Let's go out and make a difference.

It could be what you need today.

No comments: