_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: National Ice Cream Month

Saturday, July 11, 2015

National Ice Cream Month

Did you know that July was National Ice Cream Month?
Nope neither did I, but Tupperware did.

They have put together a great sale along with some interesting ideas on how to have a great celebration.  You can check these out on my Tupperware site, and so much more.


I really really like my Quick Chef Pro for all kinds of things ... including ice cream.  Our ice cream scoop is the BEST, even hubby asked if we could replace the one at our Florida condo for our tenants with the Tupperware one ... because he wanted them to have the best!

Now these ice cream sandwich makers are the bomb!
I couldn't wait to make a bunch when I got my sample.  I actually have a few in the freezer right now just waiting for us to devour.  

Here is a quick recipe to make using those products in the flyer.  




Keep in touch for even more to come.
Remember there is always something going on at Tupperware and you can check them out on my Tupperware site at any time - even in your pjs if that's how you like to brows or shop!

Check it out ... I even set up a July party for you to place your orders .. Made it as easy as I could because I loves ya!
And don't forget to check out the mid-July specials that start today too.

No comments: