_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Turmerex Turmeric 95% Extract #vitavana

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Turmerex Turmeric 95% Extract #vitavana




I received a bottle of Turmerex Turmetic 95% Extract to facilitate my review.  I received no further compensation for my honest review.




I have heard that Turmeric is a wonderful thing for your health, and  I have been looking for quite awhile for different ways to get more of the healthy benefits of Turmeric into my daily plan.  Unfortunately I just couldn't find a way to incorporate it into my cooking on a regular basis.  You see curry is not a big hit in this house, so that was out, and how many times can you have rice flavored with Turmeric?  

Enter Turmerex Turmetic 95% Extract.  What I thought was great about this product is that I got all the benefits of Turmeric in my daily diet without a lot of fuss or muss.  No hearing about having the same thing for dinner or not liking what I made because its "yellow".  

I can have the benefits in a way that was suggested without any aftertaste.  The little pill (capsule) is perfect for me.  And of course I like the orangy yellow color.  Just don't be leaving it sit outside the bottle - the cotton in the bottle was "stained" yellow where it had touched the capsule for an extended period of time.

Each Turmerex capsule contains 712.5mg of curcumin, the active compound in turmeric, that has been studied for its ability to support the body's ability to fight many health related issues.  It also contains 5 mg of BioPerine, an extract from black pepper, which enhances the absorption of the curcumin.  It containes NO added artificial ingredients or flavors - another added benefit.

The bottle holds a 2 month supply which is great.  You have an adequate supply in one purchase to know that it is working for you without having to make 2 or 3 purchases, another benefit.  

I haven't used this product for very long, so I still have a little more than half the bottle yet to use, but I will most definitely be finishing the bottle.  And if things continue, I will be purchasing another bottle. Yes I am finding that it is working for me.   I came down with a "summer cold" or something similar to that description that started right before I started taking Turmerex.  I thought that I should wait until I kicked this but then I thought no this would be a great test.  Does it help support your immune system?  I think it does.  I was done with the cold or whatever it was in less than 5 days after starting! 

Now I'm not saying that this was the sole reason  this cold or whatever was gone in such a short period of time, but I really didn't take anything else except for a cold tablet the first night.   So I am continuing to take my daily capsule to see if come winter I won't be worried about a low immune system.  And of course we could all use support for our joints and cognitive function.





No comments: