_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Quick Chef Pro and Easy Cooking

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Quick Chef Pro and Easy Cooking

I had to share this one because it is at a great price and is so very versatile that I believe it should be in every kitchen.  And now is the perfect time since it is on sale on My Tupperware Site.



There are so many things you can make with this one that I bet you will find at least a half dozen ways to use this every day!

Entertaining?  Quick meal prep?

How about a quick easy way to chop your onions and peppers for dinner?

How about some soft serve ice cream without any preservatives? Like your ice cream a little firmer?  Just pop it the soft serve into the freezer (love my freezer containers for this) for a little bit, an hour or two and your ready. You can even make your own ice cream sandwiches with this ice cream!

How about some really nice salsa to go with your drink?  Here is a nice Mango Salsa using the Quick Chef Pro!






Don't forget, all the Tupperware pieces discussed here can be found on my Tupperware Site.  You can shop or browse in your PJs if that's what you want.  Have a question? Message me and I will get you an answer.  

No comments: