_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Shrimp for the holidays anyone?

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Shrimp for the holidays anyone?

I know we love shrimp in this house.  We haven't made it as much as we would like to but I know that I will be making it more often now that I have the PERFECT tool for making shrimp dishes in my MICROWAVE.  



This looks AWESOME for a wonderful dinner with that special someone or for hors d'oeuvres for those holiday get-togethers that we always seem to "fret" over.

I could see your guests oohing and aahing when you bring these to the table. You could just smile and know that it didn't take you any at all to make these beauties.


If you would like to have your very own Smart Steamer by Tupperware to make these any time you want .. check out my Tupperware website.  You can have your own party and earn some free Tupperware as well - message me if you are interested, because if I set it up - you could earn even more!

No comments: