_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Did you VOTE?

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Did you VOTE?

I know this could be leading to a personal question but I won't go there, I only ask ...
Did you or are you going to VOTE??

I know its "just" the 
But you really should be part of the process.
You need to be trying to make a difference, and one of the things you can do to make a difference, is by voting in people who you believe will be the BEST for the Country or your State.  It may just be one vote - but each vote counts. Each vote CAN make a difference.
It's not difficult, IF you are prepared and have researched the candidates and know what THEY stand for. Then you can go in and "Check the box" for the one you believe is best.  Sometimes it means selecting the better of the two or the lesser of two "evils", but if you have done your research, you will know which to chose.

The polling booths in my town are open until 8 tonight, but I didn't want to be part of the final rush, since I'm not working today, I went over and did just what I have asked you to do.

I hope you have made an educated vote that will help your town or State.  I know I have.  

I exercised the right that has been given to me by the hundreds of thousands of American soldiers who have fought for that right, to them - 
I THANK YOU.  

Now I hope you all have exercised that right or will before the end of the day.
And if you happen upon a soldier thank him or her for their service 

No comments: