_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: BioGanix Yacon Root Extract

Monday, November 10, 2014

BioGanix Yacon Root Extract


I was lucky enough to receive a bottle of BioGanix 100% Pure Yacon Root Extract to try and review.

When I originally looked into this product I thought their claims were a little "over the top", but then most of the weight loss products do that.
  • Safely support weight loss
  • Supplement for Healthy Digestion and Regularity
  • Rich in Antioxidants
  • Increases Metabolism and Curbs Appetite
  • Fights Free Radicals to stay healthy longer
  • Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
  • Combats Insulin Resistance
  • Promotes Liver Health
Like I said - some really heavy claims for this little "pill".  


I liked that the "pill" was in the form of a capsule that wasn't horrifically big or difficult to swallow and did not get "stuck" as is sometimes a problem.  I know I've seen some other capsules or caplets that look like "horse-pills", so that many people have to shy away from the product.  I'm an not one of them but even I have trouble swallowing some of those when they are the "horse-pill" size.

I can affirm that the supplement does help with healthy digestion and regularity. I know there are times that I have to stop taking "healthy/diet" pills or decrease my fiber intake because I would become so constipated that I would literally be in pain.  With this product, I never once felt like I was going to be in trouble.


Although I didn't really lose the weight that I had hoped, I can say that it did curb my appetite and even while traveling, I did not gain any.  And that in and of itself is a HUGE success in my book.  When you are traveling you are either having no control over what you eat or you are tempted with all kinds of sugars and sweets and fats and such.  I think whenever I travel I always come home a pound or two (or three) more than when I left.  Not this time.  I was ecstatic that I did not gain anything this time, and I believe it was because of the BioGanix Yacon Root Extract.

I still have a few capsules left in the original bottle (60 capsules - take 2 per day) and will finish this bottle and see how I feel once I am no longer taking it.  Did my hunger return in full force?  Am I finding that "irregularity" is returning?  If that is the case, as others have reported, I will be purchasing this product again.  This is the first product that I can honestly say that did accomplish many of its claims and I did not experience any negative side effects.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from BioGanix by using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: