_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: PearlMountain CollageIt Pro Offer!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

PearlMountain CollageIt Pro Offer!

I was approached by Candy from PearlMountain to share this great offer with you, during the upcoming Thanksgiving period.  I'm looking at this as an awesome way to make some precious home-made Holiday gifts.  

You could start making your holiday gifts NOW and not have to worry about the Black Friday crowds!  I'm all for that.








To thank all the customers' generous and continuous support, PearlMountain is launching a big special offer for CollageIt Pro for the upcoming Thanksgiving Day. From now to Nov.30, every interested people can enjoy the big discount offer here. 

CollageIt Pro is an automatic and easy to use collage maker to create eye-catching collages in no time on both Windows & Mac. It is normally priced at $29.90, now only $9.90 during this Thanksgiving Sale, saving $20. Besides the highlighted features of ease of use, unlimited layouts, diverse templates and multiple output options in the former version, there are many more features in its newly updated Mac version. Just take this chance to try it out. 


This looks like a great deal to keep all those precious pictures safe AND to be able to share or gift to grandmom and grandpop.  

I know when my kids were little, I had all kinds of pictures that I wish I could have created a collage with ... that weren't just pictures stuck in a frame.  Now there is nothing wrong with doing that but after a while, the pictures or the backing seems to "curl" and then you have to re-do them (talk about being a royal pain).

As I said, this looks like a great deal, but it is only available until November 30th so you need to hurry.  I can see some great holiday gifts being created with this one.

No comments: