This would be great any time of year. I can even see the Teriyaki Sauce being kept in the refrigerator in one of the squeeze bottles to add to all kinds of recipes!
1 lb. chicken breast
1½ cups teriyaki sauce
½ cup soy sauce
¼ cup rice vinegar
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup sesame oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed in Garlic Wonder® Gadget
1 tsp. ginger, grated with Tupperware® Zest ’N Press
2 tbsp. cornstarch
¼ cup water
- Place chicken breast in base of Pressure Cooker.
- Pour in teriyaki sauce to cover chicken.
- Cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
- Shred chicken and serve warm.
- Place all ingredients in Quick Shake® Container.
- Seal and shake until evenly combined.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Personally I love my Tupperware Pressure Cooker, I use it much more than I thought I would to make all kinds of things to have in the refrigerator as a base for go to dinners when everyone is running in 90 different directions.