I get to make whole meals in the microwave (yes I know but with the Stack Cooker you wouldn't know its from a microwave) in no time at all.
Here is a great idea for a brunch or with the Stack Cooker any morning.
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 8 eggs
- ½ red bell pepper, cored & halved
- ½ green bell pepper, cored & halved
- 1 small onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- In 1¾-Qt. Casserole, whisk together eggs.
- In base of Power Chef® System, fitted with blade attachment, combine peppers and onion. Cover and pull cord until roughly chopped.
- Whisk pepper mixture, cheese and salt into eggs in Casserole.
- If making a whole meal, stack and microwave on high power 15–20 minutes or until eggs have cooked through. OR
- If making alone, microwave on high power for 8-10 minutes or until eggs have cooked through.
- Slice and serve warm.
This looks really good and will make you look like a "star" in the kitchen without breaking a sweat. So many things you can make with the Stack Cooker that I think it should be in every kitchen. If you don't have one, you should hop on over to my Tupperware Site and check it out. If you purchase from my site, message me and I will send you a file of recipes to get you started.