- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 3″ chunks
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 3″ chunks
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Assemble Grate Master™ Shredder with large cone attachment and place bowl underneath.
- Place sweet potatoes in hopper two at a time and turn handle to grate the potatoes. Press down using plunger as necessary. Repeat this process until the remaining sweet potato is grated.
- Repeat process with onion until it is completely grated.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl of grated sweet potato and onion and mix until combined.
- In fry pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Spoon 1 tbsp. of mixture at a time into hot skillet, making sure they do not touch.
- Flatten with a spatula and cook until golden brown on each side, about 5 minutes.