_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Past Mistakes

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Past Mistakes

I really like this one.  
It's definitely one to think about when you feel like you have done nothing right in your life.


This is one that makes me realize that even when I make mistakes, yes even I make mistakes (I'm joking, I'm joking) I am learning something.  

Mistakes are generally not fatal.  
Mistakes are a way to learn what NOT to do.  
I think it was Thomas Edison that said he didn't make a mistake, but learned how not to do something, when he had tried many times to do something and then finally achieved his feat.  The "light" went on too.

When things are going wrong, take this to heart, that you are learning, not defining yourself based on what has happened.  

Mistakes can always be looked at as one of the guides in your life because they help to steer you toward the next opportunity that you will encounter.  

And opportunities are what feed our dreams.

Thanks SimpleReminders.com for the reminder.

1 comment:

Edye Nicole said...

I really needed to read this today! Thank you :)

Blessings,
Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com