- 15 oz./425 g can chickpeas
- 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ lemon, juiced with Zest 'N Press® Gadget
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped in Chop ’N Prep Chef
- salt and pepper
- Using basket attachment, rinse and drain chickpeas first, then roasted red peppers.
- Place chickpeas, roasted red peppers, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and seasoning blend in Quick Chef® Pro System fitted with blade attachment. Turn handle to blend until well combined.
- Add 1 tbsp. parsley to the chickpea mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper. Replace cover and continue blending until combined. If a smoother texture is desired, add 1 tbsp. olive oil or water.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the remaining parsley.
Don't forget you can pick up your Tupperware products on my site or schedule a party for your chance to earn some FREE Tupperware!