_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Want a Big Mac ??

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Want a Big Mac ??

Do you want a Big Mac but don't want "fast food"?
I really do like the "secret sauce" of a Big Mac, but don't like the burgers.  I know that's crazy but those those thin pressed out burgers just don't do it for me.  And I'm not really sure about the "cleanliness" of some of those highway "stops".

Now that I found this "recipe" I think I might be trying to make a Big Mac at home ... using just 1 burger (my own using my Tupperware Hamburger Press) and a "normal" roll.  


What do you think?
I mean it is Hamburger Season ... starting with the 4th of July weekend, if there really is a Hamburger Season.  We like hamburgers all year but maybe it is the "Hamburger Grilling Season" that is just starting.

I'm going to try this one, will you?

If you do, let me know what you think.  
Is it close?  Is it spot on?


No comments: