_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Do you remember the TupperCanoe?

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Do you remember the TupperCanoe?

I think this is one of the cutest toys that Tupperware had in the past.

We have, for this week only, the ability for you to pick up your own "vintage" Tupper Toy, perhaps from your childhood.  I know I will be getting one for my collection.  I have the Noah's Ark, the Shape-O toy in different colors and some of the other "vintage" toys so you can be sure I will be grabbing this one too.


It is only available until Friday July 24th, so if you are like me and love the old "toys" and some of the "vintage" pieces, you want to make sure your order is placed before July 24th when its mold will once again be put back in the vault ...  Check out my Tupperware Site or Message me and we can get you set up! Not sure if it will be available online, or just directly through a consultant, but I can help if that is the case.  I love what I do. 

Join my team and you can get 1st notice of products and sales and of course a discount on your personal purchases.  You can check that out on my site as well, or give me a shout and we can talk about all the wonderful opportunities that Tupperware has to offer.

No comments: