_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Do you have Stained containers?

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Do you have Stained containers?

I saw this one the other day and thought I need to share this one.

I have heard many people "complaining" about having stains on their Tupperware, especially if it has had something tomato based stored in it.  You see tomato based anything is usually a definite stain maker no matter what you do.  

I've hear that using Pam spray helps, but I don't know if that works for sure or not.  I've not tried it.  I haven't tried this one either - but it is a Tupperware Tip (#TWTIP) - I was thinking it was definitely worth a try.


Have you tried this?
Let me know if you get to try it before I do ... curious minds want to know.

Staining is one of the few things that aren't covered under our limited lifetime warranty, so although the stains don't bother me, and generally I'm the only one that sees them anyway ...  But I will be trying this one for sure.

No comments: