_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Maxine and My New Favorite Winter Sport

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Maxine and My New Favorite Winter Sport

I saw this one a few months ago and just knew I had to save it for this day.  I mean they are calling for a Turkey Surprise .... and to say I'm not happy is an understatement!

I don't usually mind the cold ... I mean I'm not a fan of the cold, but it is easier to bundle up and sit by the fire or under a blanket to fight off the Winter Chill.

But when it comes to the White Stuff, yes that is my term for that horrific stuff that falls during the winter months and makes the roads a nightmare, can make travel nearly impossible, 
that 4 letter word
you know as 
SNOW

Maxine seems to have the same feelings
 and has come up with a new Winter Sport
I'm thinking its pretty good.

What do you think?

I mean if the "predictions" are correct its going to be a horrible winter.
Time to start "feathering" our nest!

I just had to add this one too since I've been seeing my "favorite" event word described as an acronym.



Thank you Status Shuffle! 

No comments: