_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: I LOVE 31's November Special!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I LOVE 31's November Special!

I don't know if you have checked out 31 lately, but they usually have some awesome monthly specials that you can pick up for a great deal.

Last month, the reason I originally started my 31 party, had to do with the Weekender Bag.  I am in LOVE with the Weekender Bags.  
But of course, since it wasn't together until something like the last week of the month, I was able to keep my party open for another week or so to be able to pick up some of the November Only specials.  
Or for my friends to be able to grab some great deals as well.


Here it is ... the November Specials
The MEDIUM UTILITY TOTE is Back! 
With an INSERT!

Yes you read that correctly. 
Only during the November (until 11/21) you can get not one but TWO Medium Utility Totes for just $10 Each! 
OR
You can choose TWO Medium Stand Tall Inserts for $10 each 
OR
Any combination of 2 for $20 when you spend $35. 

These would be great for the trunk of your car, for sports "stuff" or Girl Scout/Boy Scout (or the little ones .. Daisies or Cubs?) Stuff. I remember always having a ton of "stuff" that needed to be carted around.  Think Christmas or Hanukkah people, these would be great!

But you know the Best Part? I know I know, that wasn't good enough? Well you can have your gifts Personalize in time for the holidays by adding a fun message, monogram, or limited-time Holiday Design!



Don't forget, if you want to pick up anything from 31, including these great pieces, my 31 party is still open until Monday November 6th.  I would appreciate anything that you purchase under my party.  And I know that CJ (my consultant) would be as well.

No comments: