_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware's Mid November brochure

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Tupperware's Mid November brochure

You know I love my Tupperware, but I love it even more at the start of each "mid month" brochure because of the sale prices on pieces in our regular quarterly catalog, but also because there are things that are not in the regular catalog at a great deal.

That is what I see in this brochure.


We have some awesome pieces for planned over storage, but my all time favorite is the Stuffables.
These are the best all year round, but even more so during the holidays when we always always have "extras".  I love these because they have a great expandable top when you need just that little more headroom for your mashed potatoes or steamed veggies and so much more.  And at this price it is a steal!  It's at an even better price this year over last year.

And then there is that large storage tote.
It is great for holiday decoration storage, but I saw the other day that someone used it for a Texas Sheet Cake!

As is the norm, we have some short term items to share with you as well.  Just remember, these go away after November 24th so grab yours while you can.


If by this time, you are needing a new lunch "box" for work or school or whenever, we have this great looking one.  It comes with a Sandwich Keeper, Snack Cup and a tumbler.  
I personally like the Lunch-it Containers.  I can use this to make my own bento box type lunches.  And you get 2 for this price.

If you want to take a small side salad, the mini Salad Keeper is great.  And of course having the ability to have your dressing on the side, at least to travel, is perfect - no soggy veggies. 

If that's not enough, you can add a Commuter Mug for your coffee or tea for the ride in.

I have a couple of the Wine Totes.  They make great gifts, filled with your favorite bottle of wine or after dinner liquor.  Looks so much better than a brown bag, and you could either take it home later or leave it as a gift to your host, so he/she will remember how wonderful you are every time they see it!

See something you like?  Check it out in more detail on my Tupperware Site, along with all the other items we have available.

No comments: