_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: JORD Black Friday Sale going on NOW

Saturday, November 18, 2017

JORD Black Friday Sale going on NOW

Are you ready for all those Black Friday Sales?
How about getting a jump start on those sales?

Check out JORD for some awesome Black Friday Sale prices on incredible wood watches!  I really LOVE mine.

But wait ... yes you can get in on this fabulous Black Friday Sale NOW through November 27th but if you want to get an even better deal, I have a secret for you.  Once you are on the site, look for the text "BLACK FRIDAY" and click on it 5 times.


Yes you got me .. click on it 5 times and you will be given even bigger and better deals during this Black Friday Sale!

They have some really sharp looking watches for both men and women in awesome colors and designs.

Here are some of my favorites.



This one is from the Frankie Series and just looks amazing.  The plum face against the Purpleheart body is just stunning.  

This is my all time favorite for either you or your man.  There are some great wood and face color combinations that make this perfect for either of you.




This one, with it's light wood color with the amazing grains and then a beautiful blue face from the Meridian Series .. I can see this one on my wrist too.



How about something like this for your favorite man?  

The Delmar Series includes this Red Sandalwood body with a Red Carbon face that just looks so much more than what you will find in a department store.





Or are you looking for something a bit darker with a pop of color like this one from the Conway Series?

Even with the darker body, you can still see the wood grain that helps to make the Burgundy face stand out.



Now don't wait because this Black Friday Sale ends on November 27th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

I may just have to get a new one for myself at these sale prices!
I am also in the running for a prize based on their sales.  If you were to purchase from my link above, I could win a prize from JORD, but that is not why I am sharing this.  

I am sharing this because I really do LOVE my JORD wood watches (I have 2).  They are the lightest watches I have ever owned and they keep perfect time.  

No comments: