_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's Halloween!

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

It's Halloween!



Yes it is that time again when all the ghosts and goblins and pumpkins and more are out and about.




I love seeing pictures of my friends kids and grandkids all dressed up for this kids holiday.  











I remember when kids were allowed to be kids for this holiday and not worry about being politically correct.  You know like the Peanuts Gang.













Or the cute little furbabies that you can see posing for pictures.




But I also like to see some of the "funnies" 
so I had to share these that I have seen 

Don't hate me for these ...








Hope you have a wonderful day filled with all kinds of fun things and maybe just a few visitors to your door.

Enjoy!

No comments: